Name: Dr. Mischa Helena Bartlett
Birthday: November 30th
Zodiac: Sagittarius seem to be guided by luck, good things happen to Sagittarius and this is usually because of their optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. Sagittarius have a vibrant, expansive personality that is free like a bird, Sagittarius cannot be contained. They are full of curiosity and they always look forward to the future, seldom dwelling on the past. Sagittarius are detached from emotions because emotions hold a person back, they do not like to talk about their feelings, they simply experience them and move on. Sagittarius can be reckless and irresponsible because they will jump at a suggestion of something new before they weigh the advantages and disadvantages.
General information: Daughter of Naval Captain Charon Morgan Bartlett and the late Poinsettia Bartlett who committed suicide when her daughters were ages thirteen and eleven. The sisters were raised with the mindset of following in their fathers footsteps, joining the navy and serving the rest of their lives as military women, but after Mischa met Dr. Jules Tomlin in her last year of High School, she put all her efforts into learning medicine, much to her fathers unhappiness. While she continued to fight on the sea front, she soon completely lost interest in the life her father chose for her and eventually left Dock Argus for good. Three years later, her younger sister Willow, a champion fencer and renowned naval officer in her own right, met with an unfortunate end during a demonic raid on the northern coast of Vitale, a small island known for its involvement in the “black trade”. The ship she was defending subsequently sunk, taking with it Willow and her unborn child. Mischa never stopped blaming herself for not taking her sister with her when she departed.
With Dr. Tomlin as her surrogate father, she fought through endless opposition from male physicians and was eventually the first woman in the history of the Guardian realm to not only be appointed as a Viceroy, but to hold a position of power greater than Brigadier General. During the last Great Demon War, her mentor was called onto the battlefield to support Baal Dresden, father of Führer Ezra Dresden, and when things took a turn for the worse, the good doctor was left to die in favor of Baal, leaving Mischa with a grudge to bare against Ezra who she believes made a very bad, biased call.
Personality type: INTJ – The Scientist – Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.
- The BOSS: a real go-getter, she climbs the ladder of success. This is a “take charge” female, who accepts nothing but respect. Reaching her goal post the most important thing in life to her, and she isn’t bothered by a few ruffled feathers along the way.
- The LIBRARIAN: controlled and clever, she holds back. She’s prim and proper, but underneath that tight bun lurks a passionate woman. Dressed to repress, she might be the know-it-all whose hand is always up in class, or maybe she is the shy mouse hiding in the library.
Best strength: Logical problem solving. If you have a problem, she has an answer.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex – Sometimes, it turns out a character who seems to think the world of themselves actually doesn’t; their high-and-mighty attitude hides crippling insecurity. They’re often eager, even desperate, to prove themselves, and they won’t take it well if their attempt fails. Commonly they’ll try to feel more secure by putting others down.
- Irrational Hatred- Hates someone over something that isn’t their fault or have no control over.
- Married to the Job – Is so devoted to their career that it seriously affects their ability to hold any kind of relationship outside of it.
- The Perfectionist – Has to be perfect at what they do, or at everything they do.
Ego flaw: Sugar and Ice Personality – Acts aloof and apathetic despite really being sweet and kind.
Motive: She has something to prove, not only to herself or her father, but to the young women who are subjugated by the males of her world.
Internal conflict: Her need to remain aloof and professional that is constantly at war with the passionate being she really is.
External conflict: Trying to remain a level-headed, rational women in a world dictated by cowardly men. If she reacts to their taunting and cheap attempts at intimidation she’s considered a ‘bitch’ or ‘unfit for her position’. So she hides her hurt and anger behind her work.
Biggest fear: Not being respected as she deserves.
Connections: Secretly dating General Axel Mariselle.
Meet more characters!