Genesis: Meet the First General who needs no introduction.
Axel Mariselle has dedicated his life to the service of Führer Ezra Dresden and his cause, whatever it may be. From conquering dates in High School to the vanquishing of nations–Axel has remained dutifully by his masters side. Yet, behind those eyes that smolder like simmering coals, is an undeniable madness. He’s quite insane, quite literally off his rocker, but he’d sooner take his own life than not be the man that hand delivers to his lord everything he’s ever dreamed. Ezra’s Dark Knight, he is an assassin, homicidal genius, master of war and best friend. And his unquenchable thirst for destruction is leading him down the irrefutable path of his own demise.
Name: First General Axel Mariselle
Birthday: August 1st
Zodiac: Leo is the lion, this well suited symbol represents Leo very well. They possess a kingdom which they protest and cherish. The are high esteemed, honorable and very devoted to themselves in particular! The kingdom could be anything from work to home to a partner, whatever it is, you rule it. Leo is always center stage and full of flair, they enjoy basking in the spotlight. A Leo always makes their presence known. Leo are full of energy that acts like a magnet for other people. Others are attracted to Leo’s wit, charm, and what they have to say for they speak of things grand and very interesting. Leo will never settle for second best. They want only the best which can cause lavish excessive spending habits as they enjoy their life of luxury, which is all to easily justified by the grand and magnificent Leo! Public image is very important to Leo, with luxurious possessions and ways of life, this keeps the public image in high standing. They will do whatever it takes to protect their own reputation. Leos are very generous, kind and openhearted people. If a Leo is crossed, they will strike back with force but they are not one to hold a grudge, they easily forgive, forget and move on. Leos are always trying to make things right in the world, they have larger then life emotions and they need to feel like they have accomplished something at the end of the day. They react to situations with action instead of sitting back and thinking about it, they are not impulsive however because they look at the future and consider consequences of their actions.
General information: Prominent First General of Führer Ezra Dresden and son of Colonel Augustus Mariselle, a war hero who served alongside Baal Dresden in the first, third and fourth Great Demon Wars.
Personality type: ENTP – The Visionary – Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into “one-up-manship”. They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.
- The SWASHBUCKLER: Mr. Excitement, he’s an adventure. This guy is action, action, and more action. He’s physical and daring. Fearless, he’s a daredevil, or an explorer. He needs thrills and chills to keep him happy.
- The BAD BOY: dangerous to know, he walks on the wild side. This is the rebel, or the boy from the wrong side of the tracks. He’s bitter and volatile, a crushed idealist, but he’s also charismatic and street smart.
Best strength: Executing complicated plans, following orders, taking care of tough decision making, reliable. He has a strict preference for duty and policy over ethics and will always see things done, even if they aren’t the right thing.
- Berserker – The Berserker is a character who throws himself into a fight with such reckless abandon, it seems like he WANTS to die. It could be over-enthusiasm, overconfidence,Unstoppable Rage, or the desire to die in battle. Whatever the cause, it’s usually accompanied by a bellowing warcry Sometimes with total obliviousness to whether he’s actually fighting the enemy. And he never, ever retreats.
- Deadpan Snarker – Prone to sarcastic and cynical remarks.
- Entitled to Have You – Believes that he is entitled to the affections of his love interest simply for existing.
- Fearless Fool – Not scared of anything even if it is dangerous.
- Unstoppable Rage: Making them angry is suicidal.
- Hair-Trigger Temper – This character will get extremely angry for many particular provocations — or has never learned how to control his temper.
Ambitions: Serving the Führer until there is no one left to serve. Be it Ezra or another, he’s tied to the position by a strong sense of honor and duty that later transfers to Ezra himself, in whom he finds a friend/brother.
Motive: Duty, Honor, Fulfilling the destiny of his father.
Internal conflict: None. He’s the most mentally fucked up yet harmonious character I’ve ever met.
External conflict: Kaizer, Mischa, Ezra–Basically everyone who apposes his way of thinking.
Biggest fear: Dying in battle as his father did. Though this fear isn’t nearly enough to keep him off the battlefield, it just makes him work harder.
Meet other characters here: